All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionActivate learning in all adolescents-including advanced learners-with these practical, developmentally appropriate techniques based on brain research, technology, and a six-point differentiation model.
- Author BiographyGlenda Beamon Crawford's experiences with young adolescent learners span nearly thirty years. She has taught in grades 4-12 and currently coordinates the middle grades program at Elon University, where she is a professor of teacher education. She has authored three books, including Managing the Adolescent Classroom and Sparking the Thinking of Students, Ages 10-14, as well as articles on structuring classrooms for adolescent thinking and learning. She consults and presents regularly at state, national, and international conferences. Her research and teaching honors include the 2002 North Carolina Award for Outstanding Contribution to Gifted Education, the North Carolina ASCD Outstanding Research Award, and the Teacher of the Year Award.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication29/07/2008
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCorwin Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight549 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byGlenda Beamon Crawford
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.56Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.