Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.95Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.88
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionThis book deals with the theory of critical effects in semiclassical scattering, in which the standard approximations break down. Such critical effects are responsible for phenomena such as rainbows and glories.
- Author(s)H. M. Nussenzveig
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication23/07/1992
- Series TitleMontroll Memorial Lecture Series in Mathematical Physics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note85 b/w illus.
- Weight550 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.