All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe clearest coverage available of diffusion and mass transfer, which is a key part of the chemical engineering curriculum.
- Author BiographyProfessor Cussler teaches chemical engineering at the University of Minnesota. His research, which centers on membrane separations, has led to over 200 papers and four books. A member of the National Academy of Engineering, he has received the Colburn and Lewis Awards from the American Institute of Chemical Engineers, the Separations Science Award from the American Chemical Society, the Merryfield Design Award from the American Society for Engineering Education, and honorary doctorates from the universities of Lund and Nancy.
- Author(s)E. L. Cussler
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication15/01/2009
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleCambridge Series in Chemical Engineering
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note199 b/w illus.
- Weight1420 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.54
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.22Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.