All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title details Diffusion Tensor Imaging (DTI) and its applications. It labels neuroanatomically important structures on both DTI-derived color maps and conventional MRI. It also schematically illustrates complex fiber architecture.
- Author BiographyThe editors have been working together as a team at the German cancer research center DKFZ in Heidelberg, Germany for a considerable time. Bram Stieltjes has been involved in the early development of DTI and in numerous clinical applications, e.g. in child psychiatry in cooperation with Romuald M. Brunner of Heidelberg University. Frederik Laun is an expert on the physical background of diffusion imaging. Klaus Fritzsche is currently working on software development for visualization and quantification of diffusion data.
- Author(s)Bram Stieltjes,Frederik B. Laun,Klaus H. Fritzsche,Romuald M. Brunner
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication18/10/2012
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note8 black & white illustrations, 271 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight1338 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Contained items statementContains Book and DVD
- Edition Statement2012
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.