All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication04/05/2016
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note83 black & white illustrations, 16 colour illustrations, 4 black & white tables, biography
- Weight394 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byAlberto Tagliafico,Massimo Calabrese,Nehmat Houssami
- Table Of ContentsPhysics and Radiation Dose of Digital Breast Tomosynthesis.- Screening.- Tomosynthesis and Breast Density.- Clinical Applications.- Clinical Cases.
- Author BiographyAlberto Stefano Tagliafico, MD, is a 35-year-old Assistant Professor of Human Anatomy at Universita degli Studi di Genova (Faculty of Medicine and Surgery) and Staff Radiologist at IRCCS AOU San Martino - IST, Genova. Dr. Tagliafico is an Associate Editor of the British Journal of Radiology, Medicine, and the World Journal of Radiology. He has several commitments in the European Society Radiology (ESR) and Italian Society of Radiology (SIRM). He has expertise in radiological sciences and cancer diagnosis. He has more than 80 peer-reviewed publications with and H index of 20. Nehmat Houssami, MBBS, FAFPHM, MPH, PhD, is Professor of Public Health & NBCF Breast Cancer Research Leadership Fellow at the Sydney School of Public Health, The University of Sydney, Australia. Dr. Houssami is a Breast Physician and Public Health Physician with expertise in breast cancer diagnosis and screening, and the impact of testing on clinical outcomes. She leads the breast cancer research portfolio in the Screening & Test Evaluation Program (STEP) at the School of Public Health. Her research interests include new screening technologies, evidence-based practice in breast diagnostics, preoperative testing in women with newly diagnosed breast cancer, image-guided intervention, population breast screening, screening of women with a personal history of breast cancer, and evidence synthesis. She currently has numerous collaborative international research projects particularly in Europe. She has authored around 180 peer-reviewed articles. Massimo Calabrese, MD, in 2001 was appointed associated professor of gynecologyc, radiologic and radioterapic schools of specialization in Genoa University of Medicine (Italy).In February 2010 he was appointed Director of Diagnostic Imaging and Breast Imaging at IRCCS AOU San Martino - IST, Genoa. Dr. Calabrese is a dedicated Breast Radiologist with twenty years of experience in Breast Diagnosis. His research interests include tomosyntesis, MRI and image-guided intervention of the breast. He is the author or co- author of numerous articles in peer-reviewed journals.
Best selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £8.34Trending at £10.32
- £14.08Trending at £18.99
- £10.67Trending at £11.26
- £6.92Trending at £7.31
- £8.85Trending at £8.99
- £7.76Trending at £8.06
- £16.63Trending at £17.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.