All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £13.39Trending at £13.78
- £4.41Trending at £4.52
- £25.99Trending at £28.18
- £8.94Trending at £9.26
- £14.54Trending at £15.21
- £23.93Trending at £24.69
- £10.78Trending at £11.86
About this product
- DescriptionCovers the modeling, analysis, and design of linear discrete control systems. Illustrating all topics using the micro-computer implementation of digital controllers aided by MATLAB, Simulink, and FEEDBACK --Back cover.
- Author BiographyHemchandra Madhusudan Shertukde, SM'92, IEEE, holds a B.Tech from the Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, as well as an MS and Ph.D in electrical engineering with a specialty in controls and systems engineering from the University of Connecticut, Storrs, USA. Currently, he is professor of electrical and computer engineering for the College of Engineering, Technology, and Architecture (CETA) at University of Hartford, Connecticut, USA. He is also senior lecturer at the Yale School of Engineering and Applied Sciences (SEAS), New Haven, Connecticut, USA. The principal inventor of two commercialized patents, he has published several journal articles and written three solo books.
- Author(s)Hemchandra Madhusudan Shertukde
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication17/02/2015
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note287 black & white illustrations, 19 black & white tables
- Weight878 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.