All listings for this product
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £2.80Trending at £4.42
- £11.71Trending at £13.40
- £14.18Trending at £14.91
- £8.22Trending at £8.41
- £12.84Trending at £13.70
- £11.98Trending at £12.13
- £14.61Trending at £15.07
About this product
- DescriptionDelves into the ways networked systems and information and communications technologies (ICTs) have transformed global capitalism during the so-called Great Recession. This book shows, the forces at the core of capitalism - exploitation, commodification, and inequality - are ongoing and accelerating within the networked political economy.
- Author BiographyDan Schiller is a professor in the Graduate School of Library and Information Science and the Department of Communication at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. He is the author of How to Think About Information and Digital Capitalism: Networking the Global Market System.
- Author(s)Dan Schiller
- PublisherUniversity of Illinois Press
- Date of Publication15/09/2014
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleThe Geopolitics of Information
- Place of PublicationBaltimore
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Illinois Press
- Weight599 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.