Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis anthology explores the ways in which new technologies and scientific discourses are having a radical impact on issues of gender. The contributors cover topics such as cyberfeminism and artificial life, the body's role in today's technoculture, and the gender politics of e-commerce.
- Author BiographyCutting Edge Women's Research Group is based at the University of Westminister.
- Author(s)Cutting Edge Women's Research Group
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd.
- Date of Publication28/07/2000
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note16 colour illustrations
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.