All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.74Trending at £9.16
- £6.34Trending at £7.34
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.25Trending at £11.30
- £12.10Trending at £13.65
- £10.87Trending at £12.80
- £32.38Trending at £32.98
About this product
- Author(s)Leland B. Jackson
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication07/12/2010
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note39 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight893 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 3rd ed. 1996
- Table Of ContentsPreface. 1: Introduction: Terminology and Motivation. 2: Discrete-Time Signals and Systems. 3: The z Transform. 4: Input/Output Relationships. 5: Discrete-Time Networks. 6: Sampling and Fourier Analysis. 7: Discrete Fourier Transform. 8: IIR Filter Design by Transformation. 9: FIR Filter Design Techniques. 10: Filter Design by Modeling. 11: Quantization Effects. 12: Digital Filter Implementation. 13: Filter and Systems Examples. Answers to Selected Problems. References. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.