All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis practical guide for teachers and tutors in the further education and skills sector will help them develop their digital literacy skills in order to enhance teaching and support student learning.
- Author BiographyJonathan White is an experienced and qualified teacher and librarian. Since 2006 he has worked in the Secondary, Further Education and, currently, Higher Education sectors supporting learning and delivering teaching on digital and information literacy and learning technologies. He is currently based within the Institute for Learning Enhancement and Innovation at the University of Derby, where he works as part of a team to support student and staff development of digital and information literacy. Jonathan received his MA from Loughborough University with a thesis on the teaching of IT skills in public libraries and he framed his PGCE (Lifelong Learning Sector) work around the teaching of information literacy at Rotherham College of Arts and Technology. He is a member of the Institute for Learning (IfL) and the Chartered institute of Library and Information Professionals (CILIP). He is active within his professions and writes a blog on the teaching of digital and information literacy at teachdigitalliteracy.com.
- Author(s)Jonathan P. White
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication21/09/2015
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight267 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.54
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.20Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.