All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA new text on digital literacy for primary trainees and teachers, completely up to date for the new primary curriculum and computing programmes of study.
- Author BiographyMoira Savageentered the education profession in 1994 as a primary school teacher and became increasingly involved in ICT staff development culminating in joining the University of Worcester in 2003. In 2011 she was awarded a University of Worcester Teaching Fellowship. Her current roles include Senior Lecturer in Initial Teacher Training, Primary ICT and Computing Subject Leader and Institute of Education eLearning Coordinator. She leads a team delivering ICT and Computing education to large cohorts of students on Primary PGCE and BA QTS courses. Anthony Barnett moved into higher education from teaching in inner London and Kent. Before starting his current post at the University of Worcester he was a science and ICT coordinator. His PhD is in the area of innovative research methodology and his specific interests in ICT include the role of asynchronous discussion within blended learning approaches to teaching. His current teaching role includes undergraduate and postgraduate design & technology, creativity in foundation subject teaching, educational studies modules focusing on issues in ICT and support for postgraduate specialist ICT students and MA students in a range of subjects.
- Author(s)Anthony Barnett,Moira Savage
- PublisherCritical Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication14/01/2015
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleCritical Teaching
- Place of PublicationNorthwich
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCritical Publishing Ltd
- Weight298 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.