Digital Painting for the Complete Beginner: Master the Tools and Techniques of This Exciting Art by Carlyn Beccia (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £10.86+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £6.36Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by goldstonebooksuk
- Est. delivery by 26 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTeaches the techniques and tools of digital painting to give beginner artists the freedom to create digital art in any way they choose. This book covers the fundamental elements of digital painting including understanding brushes, canvases and the media available with opportunities to practice and experiment.
- Author BiographyCarlyn Beccia is a practicing digital artist, and award-winning author and illustrator of Who Put the B in the Ballyhoo?, The Raucous Royals, and I Feel Better with a Frog in my Throat. She also teaches digital painting to children and adults, and writes a history blog (www.carlynbeccia.com). She lives in Massachusetts with her family.
- Author(s)Carlyn Beccia
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication05/03/2012
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLewes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note250 colour illustrations
- Weight570 g
- Width213 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.89Trending at £2.05
- £1.99Trending at £2.26
- £1.55Trending at £1.90
- £4.49Trending at £5.03
- £5.49Trending at £5.78
- £9.72Trending at £9.88
- £1.85Trending at £3.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.