Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers the tools and know-how to turn snaps into good pics. This book deals with topics ranging from how your camera works, to great ideas for subjects, mini-projects and a number of techniques to improve your photography. It includes a CD that contains clip art and digital picture frames to manipulate photos on your computer and create effects.
- Author BiographyAlan Buckingham is a freelance writer and commissioning editor of books on digital art, photography and design, and has been taking photographs for almost 40 years. In the 1990s, he was a pioneer in the early days of digital imaging, multimedia, and internet publishing. Alan lives in Hampton Wick, Surrey.
- Author(s)Alan Buckingham
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication05/07/2007
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDorling Kindersley Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date09/06/2010
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight264 g
- Width184 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Contained items statementContains CD-Audio and Paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 8
Best selling in Children's General Interest
Save on Children's General Interest
- £10.43Trending at £15.72
- £11.60Trending at £20.39
- £7.77Trending at £8.49
- £3.76Trending at £5.04
- £7.99Trending at £8.34
- £6.99Trending at £14.98
- £10.17Trending at £10.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.