All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA reference on advances in the field of modern control theory. This book focuses on the digital signal processing systems implementation.
- Author BiographyCornelius T. Leondes received his B.S., M.S., and Ph.D. from the University of Pennsylvania and has held numerous positions in industrial and academic institutions. He is currently a Professor Emeritus at the University of California, Los Angeles. He has also served as the Boeing Professor at the University of Washington and as an adjunct professor at the University of California, San Diego. He is the author, editor, or co-author of more than 100 textbooks and handbooks and has published more than 200 technical papers. In addition, he has been a Guggenheim Fellow, Fulbright Research Scholar, IEEE Fellow, and a recipient of IEEE's Baker Prize Award and Barry Carlton Award.
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication23/06/1995
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleControl and Dynamic Systems
- Series Part/Volume Number68
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content Noteindex
- Weight740 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine0 mm
- Series Edited byCornelius T. Leondes
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.67Trending at £5.00
- £6.40Trending at £7.36
- £7.81Trending at £8.36
- £6.06Trending at £6.39
- £10.31Trending at £11.81
- £5.79Trending at £6.64
- £6.52Trending at £6.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.