CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis book connects the theory of protection and control with practical applications of protection equipment. Covers basic theory, digital algorithms for signal filtering, plus advantages and drawbacks of fuzzy logic-based schemes, neural networks and more.
- Author BiographyWaldemar Rebizant is Assc. Prof. at the Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Wroclaw University of Technology, Wroclaw, Poland, and Vice Dean for Development and International Cooperation. His research areas include: power system protection and control, digital signal processing, applications of artificial intelligence, digital measurements, adaptive protection schemes, analysis of power system transients, digital simulation and voltage stability. He is the author of more than 130 papers published in journals and conference proceedings. He is a Humboldt Foundation Research Fellow and Senior Member of IEEE PES. Janusz Szafran is Full Prof. at the Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Wroclaw University of Technology, Wroclaw, Poland; former Dean of the Faculty and Vice Rector of WUT for Teaching; and Doctor Honoris Causa of the Otto-von-Guericke-University Magdeburg, Germany. He has been active in the field of protection and control for 40 years and is a specialist in digital filtering and measuring algorithms. He is the author of one book and over 160 publications. He is a member of the IEEE PES and the Polish Association of Electrical Engineers. Andrzej Wiszniewski is Full Prof. at the Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Wroclaw University of Technology, Wroclaw, Poland. He has been working in the field of power apparatus and systems all his life, being a specialist in the protection and control of power systems. He is the author of nine books and more than 140 scientific publications. Always attached to Wroclaw University of Technology, he became its rector and held this position for two terms (1990 - 1996). In 1997 he took the position of the Minister for Science, which he held for four years. Prof. Wiszniewski is a Distinguished Member of CIGRE and an Honorary Member of the Polish Association of Electrical Engineers.
- Author(s)Andrzej Wiszniewski,Janusz Szafran,Waldemar Rebizant
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication27/09/2013
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleSignals and Communication Technology
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note7 black & white tables, 1 colour tables, biography
- Weight510 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.