All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor the student and general reader, a tour of the digital universe that offers critical observations and new perspectives on human communication and intelligence.
- Author BiographyPeter B. Seel is a professor in the Department of Journalism and Technical Communication at Colorado State University, where he teaches new communication technologies, video production, digital photography, and documentary film. Dr. Seel is the co-author of two books and many articles on digital television and new media technologies.
- Author(s)Peter B. Seel
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication03/02/2012
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight380 g
- Width154 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.46
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.89Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.