All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive, accessible resource for nurses and midwives on the theory and practice of dignity in care for people of all ages in diverse settings.
- Author Biographyrespectively Lecturer in the Division of Nursing (Boston Centre), University of Nottingham; Reader in Healthcare, University of Bedfordshire.
- Author(s)Lesley Baillie,Milika Ruth Matiti
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/02/2011
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRadcliffe Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight656 g
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £5.17
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.25Trending at £11.34
- £12.10Trending at £13.55
- £10.87Trending at £12.71
- £4.50Trending at £6.01
- £23.94Trending at £24.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.