All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the possibility of forgiveness. This book draws upon the insights of history, political science, philosophy, and psychology to examine the trauma left in the wake of civil wars and genocidal policies. It offers insights about measures that can be taken to facilitate healing, and summarizes what has been learned from previous struggles.
- Author BiographyCarol A.L. Prager is an associate professor of political science at the University of Calgary. Trudy Govier is a Canadian philosopher with an enduring interest in the ethics and politics of peace. She is the author of the widely used text A Practical Study of Argument and several other books.
- PublisherWilfrid Laurier University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2003
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationWaterloo, Ontario
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintWilfrid Laurier University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight520 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byCarol Prager,Trudy Govier
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.84Trending at £5.19
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.