All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe study of dinosaurs has been experiencing a remarkable renaissance over the past few decades. Scientific understanding of dinosaur anatomy, biology, and evolution has advanced to such a degree that paleontologists often know more about 100-million-year-old dinosaurs than many species of living organisms.
- Author BiographyStephen Brusatte is a vertebrate paleontologist and PhD student at Columbia University and the American Museum of Natural History. His research focuses on the anatomy, systematics, and evolution of fossil vertebrates, especially theropod dinosaurs. He is particularly interested in the origin of major groups such as dinosaurs, birds, and mammals. Steve is the author of over 40 research papers and three books, and his work has been profiled in the New York Times, on BBC Television and NPR, and in many other press outlets.
- Author(s)Stephen L. Brusatte
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication13/04/2012
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Series TitleTOPA Topics in Paleobiology
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight770 g
- Width191 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.79
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
- £8.49Trending at £8.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.