All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an analysis of speech representation and social identity in narrative. This book investigates direct speech representation in Greek adolescents' storytelling. It examines how narrators present themselves and other characters as interactional protagonists through representational strategies in the stories they produce.
- Author BiographySofia Lampropoulou is a Research Assistant in the Department of Linguistics and English Language at Lancaster University, UK.
- Author(s)Sofia Lampropoulou
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication26/04/2012
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight493 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.