All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication13/04/2012
- Series TitleThe IMA Volumes in Mathematics and its Applications
- Series Part/Volume Number33
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note19 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight427 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited bySanford Weisberg,Werner Stahel
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1991
- Table Of ContentsDirections in Robust Statistics and Diagnositcs: Part I.- Survey of robust procedures for survival data.- Simulated annealing for the detection of multiple outliers using least squares and least median of squares fitting.- Goodness of fit tests and long-range dependence.- A functional approach to robust nonparametric regression.- Added variable plots in linear regression.- Efficiency of reweighted least squares iterates.- An overview of small sample asymptotics.- Diagnostics, divergences and perturbation analysis.- Some mixed questions and comments on robustness.- Some research directions in rank-based inference.- Between robustness and diagnostics.- Dependence among observations: Consequences and methods to deal with it.- Local and deletion influence.- Outliers in time series analysis: Some comments on their impact and their detection.- Breakdown point and asymptotic properties of multivariate S-estimators and r-estimators: A Summary.- Algorithms and programs for robust linear regression.- Robust M-type testing procedures for linear models.- Recent results on bias-robust regression estimates.- Bias robust estimation of autoregression parameters.- Author index.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £5.19
- £6.40Trending at £7.38
- £10.25Trending at £11.39
- £12.10Trending at £13.61
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £4.50Trending at £6.04
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.