All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is the first on the history of both physical and mental disabilities in the Middle East and North Africa during Ottoman rule.
- Author BiographySara Scalenghe is an Assistant Professor of History at Loyola University, Maryland.
- Author(s)Sara Scalenghe
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication21/07/2014
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Islamic Civilization
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight470 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £23.26Trending at £26.32
- £14.58Trending at £20.77
- £10.50Trending at £14.30
- £8.42Trending at £9.85
- £14.07Trending at £15.02
- £10.82Trending at £13.53
- £9.99Trending at £10.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.