All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBased on historical archives, interviews, and a survey evidence, this title suggests that the gun control campaign has been stymied by a combination of factors, including the inability to secure patronage resources, difficulties in articulating a message that resonates with supporters, and strategic decisions made in the name of effective policy.
- Author BiographyKristin A. Goss is Assistant Professor of Public Policy Studies and Political Science at Duke University.
- Author(s)Kristin A. Goss
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication17/11/2008
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Series TitlePrinceton Studies in American Politics: Historical, International and Comparative Perspectives
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note9 line illus. 8 tables.
- Weight428 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £7.46Trending at £7.58
- £6.20Trending at £6.93
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
- £6.77Trending at £7.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.