All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn anthology of end-of-the-millennium fiction, capturing the atmosphere of the times from millennium madness to apocalypse culture. Writers such as Jeff Noon, Douglas Coupland, Nicholas Blincoe, Kathy Acker and Poppy Z. Brite have contributed exclusive stories.
- Author BiographySarah Champion is a freelance journalist specialising in club culture. She edited the bestselling anthologies DISCO BISCUITS and DISCO 2000, published by Sceptre, and compiled the techno and drum-n-bass CDs 'Trance Europe Expess' and 'Breakbeat Science', as well as the 'Disco Biscuits' and 'Disco 2000' double-CD tie-ins.
- Author(s)Sarah Champion
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication19/02/1998
- GenreShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date31/03/2006
- Weight287 g
- Width128 mm
- Height23 mm
- Spine198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Short Stories & Anthologies
Save on Short Stories & Anthologies
- £10.32Trending at £13.53
- £10.19Trending at £12.98
- £9.62Trending at £11.47
- £9.52Trending at £12.04
- £7.86Trending at £9.22
- £7.64Trending at £8.02
- £7.44Trending at £9.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.