All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscourses of War and Peace examines specific contexts around the globe in which discourse operates in the service of war and to build alternative visions of peace.
- Author BiographyAdam Hodges is an A.W. Mellon Postdoctoral Fellow in the Humanities at Carnegie Mellon University. He is author of The 'War on Terror' Narrative: Discourse and Intertextuality in the Construction and Contestation of Sociopolitical Reality (2011), co-editor with Chad Nilep of Discourse, War and Terrorism (2007), and author of several scholarly articles and book chapters that examine American political discourse.
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication15/08/2013
- Series TitleOxford Studies in Sociolinguistics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note7 black-and-white halftones
- Weight578 g
- Width168 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byAdam Hodges
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £7.46Trending at £7.58
- £6.20Trending at £6.93
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
- £6.77Trending at £7.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.