All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionContains 40 projects which are graded easy, intermediate and advanced so that readers can progress at their own pace. The book explains how patchwork patterns are formed, which materials can be used and the most popular patterns used.
- Author(s)Tina Ealovega
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication23/10/1995
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleDiscover Craft S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date18/07/2000
- Content Note250 colour photographs
- Weight846 g
- Width230 mm
- Height280 mm
Best selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.59Trending at £10.82
- £15.30Trending at £15.66
- £9.50Trending at £14.99
- £30.00Trending at £34.21
- £2.39Trending at £3.04
- £11.89Trending at £13.67
- £17.99Trending at £21.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.