All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis history on the development of scientific knowledge focuses on the crucial role of the experimental method. It begins with the Greeks and the ancient roots of scientific rationality and journeys to today's trend in genetic manipulation.
- Author BiographyPierre VIGNAIS, was a science doctor, doctor of medicine, was treasurer of the Fondation Roux at the Pasteur Institute of Paris. Professor emeritus of Biochemistry of the medical college of the University Joseph Fourier and director of a URA-CNRS at the ECA. He died in September 2006 at the age of 80. Both he and his wife Paulette published extensively and their contributions are highly regarded in the fields of biochemistry, molecular biology and bioenergetics.
- Author(s)Paulette Vignais,Pierre V. Vignais
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight777 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.