All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis walking guide doubles as a detailed account of Manchester's architecture, its history and tourism attractions. There are walks throughout Manchester including such major entertainment and cultural centres as the Bridgewater Hall, Urbis, the Museum of Science and Industry, the Lowry and many more.
- Author(s)Barry Worthington
- PublisherSigma Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2010
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationWilmslow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSigma Leisure
- Content Note107 bw, 16 line/map
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.