All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.69
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
About this product
- DescriptionPresenting the first discovery of single top quark production, this volume documents one of the flagship measurements of the D0 experiment, a collaboration of more than 600 physicists from around the world. The text presents the first observation of a physical process known as single top quark production.
- Author(s)Dag Gillberg
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/02/2011
- Series TitleSpringer Theses
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight402 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.