Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis book contains a selection of papers concerning advances in discrete element modelling which were presented at the International Symposium on Discrete Element Modelling of Particulate Media held at Birmingham, UK on 28-30th March, 2012.
- Author BiographyChuan-Yu (Charley) Wu is a senior lecturer at the School of Chemical Engineering at University of Birmingham and has research interests in understanding and modelling the behaviour of particulate materials during the manufacturing processes for pharmaceutical and other particulate products at microscopic and macroscopic levels. In particular, he is interested in developing models for predicting the properties of products based on the properties of particles and individual constituents.
- PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Date of Publication06/08/2012
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleSpecial Publications
- Series Part/Volume Number339
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight581 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byChuan-Yu Wu
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.