Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £6.23Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.27
- £38.90Trending at £60.00
- £17.97Trending at £24.70
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionAn excellent basis for further study. Suitable even for readers with no mathematical background.
- Author BiographyMarek Capinski has published over 50 research papers and nine books. His diverse interests include mathematical finance, corporate finance and stochastic hydrodynamics. For over 35 years he has been teaching these topics, mainly in Poland and in the UK, where he has held visiting fellowships. He is currently Professor of Applied Mathematics at AGH University of Science and Technology in Krakow. Ekkehard Kopp is Emeritus Professor of Mathematics at the University of Hull, where he taught courses at all levels in analysis, measure and probability, stochastic processes and mathematical finance between 1970 and 2007. His editorial experience includes service as founding member of the Springer Finance series (1998-2008) and the Cambridge University Press AIMS Library series. He has authored more than 50 research publications and five books.
- Author(s)Ekkehard Kopp,Marek Capinski
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication23/02/2012
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleMastering Mathematical Finance
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note10 b/w illus. 95 exercises
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.