All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.74Trending at £9.11
- £6.34Trending at £7.34
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.25Trending at £11.30
- £12.45Trending at £12.75
- £12.10Trending at £13.65
- £10.87Trending at £13.88
About this product
- DescriptionSpectral analysis and synthesis deal with the description of translation invariant function spaces over locally compact Abelian groups. This book studies the situation over discrete Abelian groups with a range of applications in the fields of classical functional equations, difference and differential equations, and more.
- Author(s)Laszlo Szekelyhidi
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/12/2006
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSpringer Monographs in Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight820 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.