All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA highly readable introduction to equality law and how it has adjusted to new and complex problems. Including an historical overview and comparative analysis, it thematically illuminates and discusses the major issues in discrimination law. This edition incorporates recent changes to the law, most importantly the Equality Act 2010.
- Author BiographySandra Fredman is Professor of Law at the University of Oxford and a Fellow of Exeter College. She is also a Fellow of the British Academy and an Honorary Professor of the University of Cape Town. She is the author and editor of numerous books, including Human Rights Transformed: Positive Rights and Positive Duties (OUP 2008) and Discrimination and Human Rights: The Case of Racism (ed, OUP 2001). She is also a practising barrister at Old Square Chambers.
- Author(s)Sandra Fredman
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication26/05/2011
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleClarendon Law Series
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight462 g
- Width146 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Law
Save on Law
- £40.04Trending at £41.92
- £38.29Trending at £40.09
- £32.03Trending at £35.09
- £7.18Trending at £7.62
- £4.95Trending at £5.22
- £11.30Trending at £17.84
- £8.80Trending at £10.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.