All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscrimination in Employment is a comprehensive yet accessible and practical guide covering every aspect of workplace discrimination. Setting out in detail the employment provisions of the Equality Act 2010 it looks at the impact of the Act in practice with commentary on the accompanying statutory guidance and codes of practice.
- Author BiographyThe editors are all barristers at Cloisters chambers in London, a leading employment, discrimination and equality chambers.
- PublisherLegal Action Group
- Date of Publication15/04/2013
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLegal Action Group
- Width150 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine42 mm
- Edited byCatherine Casserley,Declan O'Dempsey,Sally Robertson
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £34.91Trending at £50.68
- £2.80Trending at £3.81
- £22.90Trending at £27.99
- £10.82Trending at £11.09
- £8.13Trending at £8.51
- £12.47Trending at £13.69
- £6.90Trending at £9.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.