All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionScholar and medical doctor, Guohui Liu, presents a new and detailed translation of the Chinese classic Shang Han Lun. He provides a line by line translation of the text with extensive commentary and descriptions of the clinical applications. The book includes the 112 formulas and the 88 medicinal substances.
- Author BiographyGuohui Liu, M.Med., L.Ac., has been studying and practising Chinese medicine for over thirty years. He gained his Bachelor's and Master's degrees at Chengdu University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, where, in 1994, he later became Associate Professor. Dr. Liu currently serves on the faculty of the Oregon College of Oriental Medicine. He runs workshops across Europe and the United States on various aspects of Chinese medicine and has written numerous books and articles in Chinese about medicine and the classic texts, including Warm Pathogen Diseases. Dr. Liu is the author of Foundations of Theory for Ancient Chinese Medicine: Shang Han Lun and Contemporary Medical Texts, also published by Singing Dragon. He lives in Portland, Oregon, where he maintains a private practice.
- Author(s)Guohiu Liu
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/11/2015
- GenreAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSinging Dragon
- Content Note8 black and white figures
- Weight2427 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine53 mm
- Foreword byHenry McCann
Best selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £8.61Trending at £9.32
- £7.19Trending at £7.81
- £6.49Trending at £8.94
- £7.79Trending at £9.26
- £3.62Trending at £4.83
- £7.19Trending at £7.42
- £7.16Trending at £8.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.