Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionAs well as two new chapters on jirds and degus, this book has been fully revised and updated to reflect current developments in the treatment and knowledge of diseases in small rodents and includes sections on anaesthesia and detailed information on drug treatments.
- Author BiographyVirginia Richardson runs a small animal practice in partnership with her husband Ean, within which she has a specialist small pet rodent unit. Since a child she has always kept a variety of pet rodents, and this book is written from her experience as an owner, as well as a veterinary surgeon.
- Author(s)Virginia C. G. Richardson
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication26/03/2003
- GenreVeterinary Science
- Series TitleLibrary Vet Practice
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Note10
- Weight518 g
- Width158 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.