All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBuschman examines librarianship and the social and economic contexts in which the profession and its institutions operate.
- Author BiographyJOHN E. BUSCHMAN is Department Chair, Collection Development Librarian, and Professor-Librarian, Rider University Library, Lawrenceville, New Jersey. He is the 2004 recipient of ALA's Elizabeth Futas Catalyst for Change Award. His previous book, Critical Approaches to Information Technology in Librarianship, was published by Greenwood Press. He has published many articles and is co-editor of the journal Progressive Librarian and on the Coordinating Comittee of the Progressive Librarians Guild. Prior to his current administrative appointment, he served on the National Council of the American Association of University Professors.
- Author(s)John E. Buschman
- Date of Publication30/08/2003
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight329 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.54Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.