All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAthenians performed democracy daily in their law courts. This study uses Athenian court speeches to trace the consequences for both disputants and society of individuals' decisions to turn their quarrels into legal cases.
- Author BiographySteven Johnstone is Professor of History at the University of Arizona.
- Author(s)Steven Johnstone
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication25/06/1999
- GenreAncient History
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Note5 tables
- Weight709 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.89Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.