All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book focuses on how social network analysis can be used to craft strategies to track, destabilize and disrupt covert, illegal networks.
- Author BiographySean F. Everton is Assistant Professor in the Department of Defense Analysis, as well as the Co-Director of the CORE Lab at the Naval Postgraduate School.
- Author(s)Sean F. Everton
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication12/11/2012
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleStructural Analysis in the Social Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Number34
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note278 b/w illus. 1 map 26 tables
- Weight650 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £13.39Trending at £13.77
- £4.41Trending at £4.52
- £25.99Trending at £28.17
- £8.94Trending at £9.26
- £22.98Trending at £25.49
- £14.54Trending at £15.20
- £23.93Trending at £24.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.