CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.95Trending at £8.35
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.77Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
About this product
- DescriptionDisrupting Qualitative Inquiry is an edited volume that examines the possibilities and tensions encountered by scholars who adopt disruptive qualitative approaches to the study of educational contexts, issues, and phenomena.
- Author BiographyRuth Nicole Brown (PhD in Political Science from the University of Michigan, Ann-Arbor) is an assistant professor of social and cultural foundations of educational policy and gender studies with a joint appointment in the Departments of Education Policy, and Organizational Leadership and Gender and Women's Studies. Among other books and articles, she is the author of the forthcoming title Hear Our Truths: The Creative Potential of Black Girlhood. Rozana Carducci (PhD in Higher Education and Organizational Change from ULCA) is an assistant professor of higher education in the Department of Educational Leadership and Policy Analysis at the University of Missouri. Dr. Carducci is co-author of the ASHE Higher Education Report, Qualitative Inquiry for Equity in Higher Education: Methodological Innovations, Implications, and Interventions (2012). Candace Kuby (PhD in Literacy, Culture and Language Education from Indiana University) is an assistant professor of early childhood education in the Department of Learning, Teaching and Curriculum at the University of Missouri. She is the author of the forthcoming title Moments of Consciousness-Raising: Personal Narratives that Influence Critical Literacy Teaching.
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication20/08/2014
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleCritical Qualitative Research
- Series Part/Volume Number10
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight450 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byCandace R. Kuby,Rozana Carducci,Ruth Nicole Brown
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.