All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to understanding and treating children and adolescents for whom extreme levels of angry outbursts ('irritability') are a problem needing professional attention.
- Author BiographyArgyris Stringaris is a clinician scientist funded by the Wellcome Trust to study mood in health and disease across human development. He trained at the Maudsley Hospital (MRCPsych), the Institute of Psychiatry at King's College London (PhD), and the National Institutes of Health (Clinical Research Fellow) in the USA. Eric Taylor is Emeritus Professor of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry at King's College London Institute of Psychiatry; and an honorary consultant at 'The Maudsley'. He has researched, practised clinically, and taught child neuropsychiatry since 1971. He has been a Trustee of the National Academy of Parenting practitioners, Chair of the Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health and a Non-Executive Director of the South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust. His research won the Ruane prize from NARSAD for severe child psychopathologies and he is a Fellow of the Academy of Medical Sciences and an Honorary Fellow of the Royal College of Psychiatrists.
- Author(s)Argyris Stringaris,Eric Taylor
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication19/03/2015
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight216 g
- Width135 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £115.09Trending at £123.80
- £34.99Trending at £59.27
- £42.56Trending at £49.00
- £14.08Trending at £18.99
- £5.99Trending at £7.30
- £10.67Trending at £11.25
- £8.85Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.