All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book invokes the radical potentialities of 'untidiness' to envision alternative arrangements of social life and hospitality. Instead of trying to manage sustainability or tidy up tourist situations, the authors embrace the messiness of human relations and argue for more creative, embodied and ethical ontologies of tourism and mobility.
- Author BiographySoile Veijola is Professor of Cultural Studies of Tourism at MTI, University of Lapland, Finland. Jennie Germann Molz is Associate Professor of Sociology at College of the Holy Cross, USA. Olli Pyyhtinen is Professor of Sociology at the University of Tampere and Senior Lecturer in Sociology at the University of Turku, Finland. Emily Hockert is a Researcher at MTI, University of Lapland, Finland, and the University of Helsinki, Finland. Alexander Grit is Research Lecturer at Stenden University, The Netherlands and Senior Research Fellow at the Managing Science, Technology and Knowledge Research Group, University of Leicester, UK.
- Author(s)Alexander Grit,Emily Hockert,Jennie Germann Molz,Olli Pyyhtinen,Soile Veijola
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication06/10/2014
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleLeisure Studies in a Global Era
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight353 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.96Trending at £6.38
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £4.53Trending at £6.44
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £6.75Trending at £7.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.