Dissociative Recombination of Molecular Ions by Ann E. Orel, Mats Larsson (Hardback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £125.00Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by loveourprices2
- Est. delivery by 20 Mar
- £4.99Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by jnc_incorporated
- Est. delivery by 28 Feb
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to dissociative recombination of molecular ions with electrons, a critical molecular process.
- Author BiographyMats Larsson is a professor and experimentalist in the physics department at Stockholm University. He obtained his PhD in physics in the Research Institute of Physics and Stockholm University. His research interests include primary chemical reactions, interstellar chemistry and molecular spectroscopy. He was a member of the Physics and Mathematics Committee of the Swedish Natural Science Research Council from 1989 to 1995. He was made chair of the Research Committee of the Swedish National Space Board in 2001 and was also chair of the Evaluation Committee for Atomic and Molecular Physics, Fusion Research and Plasma Physics of the Swedish Research Council from 2001 to 2003. Ann E. Orel is a professor and Chair in the department of applied sciences at the University of California, Davis. She obtained her PhD in Chemistry at the University of California, Berkeley and was made a Fellow of the American Physical Society in 2000. Her research interests include theoretical atomic and molecular physics and computational science.
- Author(s)Ann E. Orel,Mats Larsson
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication14/04/2008
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCambridge Molecular Science
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note134 b/w illus.
- Weight924 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £11.00Trending at £13.98
- £10.56Trending at £11.20
- £11.29Trending at £12.09
- £8.70Trending at £9.97
- £10.86Trending at £12.08
- £8.89Trending at £9.31
- £8.89Trending at £9.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.