All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA completely thorough and up-to-date guide to modern distillation methods and their applications Distillation has been used for separating liquid mixtures for more than two thousand years, and it continues to be the most widely used separation technique in key industries throughout the industrialized world.
- Author BiographyJOHANN G. STICHLMAIR, PhD, is a professor in the Department of Chemical Engineering at the Technical University of Munich, Germany. JAMES R. FAIR, PhD, is a professor in the Department of Chemical Engineering at the University of Texas and a member of the University's Separation Research Program.
- Author(s)James R. Fair,Johann G. Stichlmair
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication29/09/1998
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight934 g
- Width168 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine34 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.67Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.