All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the second volume of a series of edited books whose aim is to collect contributed papers in a frame that can in effect be a dictionary of personalities in MMS (Mechanism and Machine Science). This is a new and refreshing approach to the subject matter.
- Author BiographyMarco Ceccarelli was born in Rome in 1958. He received his degree in mechanical engineering (cum laude) in 1982 from the University La Sapienza of Rome. At the same University he completed a Ph.D. in Applied Mechanics in 1988. In 1987 he was visiting scholar at Stanford University, U.S.A., and in 1990 he received a CNR-NATO annual grant as visiting professor at the Technical University of Valencia, Spain. Since 1990 he has been teaching courses on Mechanics of Machinery and Mechanisms, and Mechanics of Robots at the School of Engineering at the University of Cassino. Since 1996 he is Director of LARM, the Laboratory of Robotics and Mechatronics of DiMSAT, the Department of Mechanics, Structures,Environment and Territory at the University of Cassino. In 2001 he was appointed Full Professor of Mechanics of Machinery and Mechanisms at the University of Cassino. From 2003 to 2005 he was Vice Director of DiMSAT.
- Date of Publication03/01/2012
- GenreBiography: Science, Technology & Medical
- Series TitleHistory of Mechanism and Machine Science
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight421 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byMarco Ceccarelli
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.