All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on cultural psychology, ecological psychology and advances in cognitive science, this book offers a basic framework for the study of distributed creativity that considers three main dimensions of creative work: sociality, materiality and temporality.
- Author BiographyVlad Petre Glaveanu is Associate Professor at the Department of Communication and Psychology, Aalborg University, Associate researcher at LATI, Universite Paris Descartes and Affiliate of the Creativity Marketing Centre, ESCP Europe (London campus). He obtained his BA in Psychology from the University of Bucharest and his MSc in Social and Cultural Psychology and PhD in Social Psychology from the London School of Economics and Political Science. He interests are in creativity and innovation, cultural psychology, social representations, social development, pragmatism and history and psychology. His current work develops a cultural psychological approach to creativity that considers this phenomenon as distributed between self, others, new and existing artefacts. Glaveanu has published theoretical and empirical studies in a variety of journals such as Review of General Psychology, Culture & Psychology, Theory & Psychology, New Ideas in Psychology, Journal for the Theory of Social Behaviour, Creativity Research Journal, Journal of Creative Behavior, Psychology of Aesthetics, Creativity and the Arts, Thinking Skills and Creativity, etc. He is Editor or Europe's Journal of Psychology (EJOP), a quarterly peer reviewed open access publication edited by PsychOpen (Germany).
- Author(s)Vlad Petre Glaveanu
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication29/03/2014
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Psychology
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight172 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.38
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £10.25Trending at £11.39
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £30.34Trending at £30.96
- £6.52Trending at £7.00
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.