All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book details how to build enterprise-level secure, redundant, and highly scalable services from scratch on top of the open source Linux operating system. It shows how to integrate web, message related, data base and other services with this backbone.
- Author BiographyFranco Milicchio is currently at the Department of Computer Science and Automation at the University Roma Tre, Italy. He graduated in computer engineering at the same university. Wolfgang A. Gehrke has worked the last five years as a system administrator at the Department of Computer Science and Automation at the University Roma Tre, Italy. He holds a PhD in theoretical computer science from the University Linz, Austria.
- Author(s)Franco Milicchio,Wolfgang A. Gehrke
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication14/10/2010
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note67 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight629 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2007
Best selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £14.78Trending at £15.12
- £22.99Trending at £25.58
- £32.31Trending at £45.59
- £16.97Trending at £18.12
- £13.67Trending at £16.57
- £14.64Trending at £17.08
- £17.71Trending at £19.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.