All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication25/08/2004
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Economics and Mathematical Systems
- Series Part/Volume Numberv.544
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note46 black & white tables, biography
- Weight940 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byAndreas Klose,Bernhard Fleischmann
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Table Of Contents1: Networks.- An Exact Column Generation Approach to the Capacitated Facility Location Problem.- Modelling Warehouses in Logistical Networks.- Supply Chain Optimisation in Animal Husbandry.- Online-Shopping and Changes in Mobility.- 2: Vehicle Routing.- A Real-time Vehicle Routing Model for a Courier Service Problem.- Collection of Waste with Single Load Trucks: A Real Case.- Planning and Controlling Daily Deliveries to the Same Clients: Problems and Adequate Solutions.- Planning the Incorporation of Logistics Service Providers to Fulfill Precedence- and Time Window-Constrained Transport Requests in a Most Profitable Way.- 3: Warehousing.- Vehicle Online Dispatching Rules in Practice.- Travel Distance Estimation in Single-block ABC-Storage Strategy Warehouses.- 4: Reverse Logistics.- The Impact of Constraints in Closed-loop Supply Chains: The Case of Reusing Components in Product Manufacturing.- E-business and Circular Supply Chains: Increased Business Opportunities by IT-based Customer Oriented Return-flow Management.- Reverse Logistics: A Review of Case Studies.- List of Contributors.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.