All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA treatment of cutting-edge research on the distribution modulo one of sequences and related topics, with exercises and open problems.
- Author BiographyYann Bugeaud is a Professor in the Institut de Recherche Mathematique Avancee (IRMA) at the University of Strasbourg, France.
- Author(s)Yann Bugeaud
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication05/07/2012
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCambridge Tracts in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number193
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note70 exercises
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.14Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.