CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.69Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.91Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- DescriptionRobert Putnam's social capital thesis re-examined from the perspective of women and cultural minorities.
- Author BiographyBarbara Arneil is Associate Professor in the Department of Political Science at the University of British Columbia. She won the Harrison Prize for the best article published in Political Studies in 1996 and is the author of Feminism and Politics (1999) and John Locke and America: A Defense of English Colonialism (1996).
- Author(s)Barbara Arneil
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication14/09/2006
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight450 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.